1. Definitions and Interpretation
In this Policy, the following terms shall have the following meanings:
“Personal data” - means any and all data that relates to an identifiable person who can be directly or indirectly identified from that data. In this case, it means personal data that you give to us via this website. This definition shall, where applicable, incorporate the definitions provided in the EU Regulation 2016/679 – the General Data Protection Regulation (“GDPR”); and
“We/Us/Our” - means All About Magazines, a limited company registered in England under company number 7200758, whose registered address is 7 The Southend, Ledbury, Herefordshire HR8 2EY
2. Information About Us
Allaboutworcester.com is owned and operated by All About Magazines, a limited company registered in England under company number 7200758, whose registered address is 7 The Southend, Ledbury, Herefordshire HR8 2EY
Our VAT number is 987 8568 27
Our Data Protection Officer is Sascha McDonald who can be contacted by email at email@example.com, or by telephone on 01684 252242 or by post at Barford, Colwall, Malvern, Worcestershire WR13 6QN
3. What Does This Policy Cover?
4. Your Rights
As a data subject, you have the following rights under the GDPR, which this Policy and our use of personal data have been designed to uphold:
- The right to be informed about our collection and use of personal data; The right of access to the personal data we hold about you (see section 8);
- The right to rectification if any personal data we hold about you is inaccurate or incomplete (please contact us using the details in section 9);
- The right to be forgotten – i.e. the right to ask us to delete any personal data we hold about you (We only hold your personal data for a limited time, as explained in section 6 but if you would like us to delete it sooner, please contact us using the details in section 9);
- The right to restrict (i.e. prevent) the processing of your personal data;
- The right to data portability (obtaining a copy of your personal data to re-use with another service or organisation);
- The right to object to us using your personal data for particular purposes; and
- Rights with respect to automated decision making and profiling.
- If you have any cause for complaint about our use of your personal data, please contact us using the details provided in section 9 and we will do our best to solve the problem for you. If we are unable to help, you also have the right to lodge a complaint with the UK’s supervisory authority, the Information Commissioner’s Office.
For further information about your rights, please contact the Information Commissioner’s Office or your local Citizens Advice Bureau.
5. What Data Do We Collect
The type of information we will collect about you can include:
- your name
- your business or group name
- email address
- contact details
What data we collect depends on the relevant section of our website, i.e. your request to send a newsletter to you, to enter your group or business into the group or business directory, when you submit an event to the what’s on section of the website, when you download our media pack or when you email us with an enquiry via the contact us form.
We will never collect sensitive information about you without your explicit consent.
We will endeavour to keep the information we hold about you up to date. You can check the information that we hold about you by emailing us at the email address provided below. If there are any inaccuracies please let us know and we will correct it promptly.
We do not intend to transfer your information outside the EEA (European Economic Area). If we do so we will always obtain your consent first.
We may use technology such as a "cookie" to monitor users of this site such as which areas of the site you use most or least often and how often you use the website. A "cookie" is a piece of data stored on the user's hard drive containing information about the user, it is not linked to any of your personal information on our site. It may be possible for you to modify your browser to prevent this happening and you may still be able to use our site. For further information see www.allaboutworcester.com/cookies
6. How Do We Use Your Data?
If we do collect any personal data, it will be processed and stored securely, for no longer than is necessary in light of the reason(s) for which it was first collected. We will comply with our obligations and safeguard your rights under GDPR at all times. For more details on security see section 7, below.
If you contact us and we obtain your personal details from your email, we may use them as follows:
- To reply to your email
- To follow up your enquiry at a later date
- To follow up after you have downloaded a media pack
Emails via our website containing your personal data will be deleted no later than 6 months if no other action has been undertaken. If, after your initial enquiry, you are interested in becoming a customer, your data will be transferred into our booking database.
And only when you requested:
- We will add your name and email to our newsletter contact list
- We will add your group or business details to our group or business online directories
- We will add your name and contact details to a submitted event
7. How and Where Do We Store Your Data?
We only keep your personal data for as long as we need to in order to use it as described above in section 6, and/or for as long as we have your permission to keep it.
Your data will only be stored in the UK.
Data security is very important to us, and to protect your data we have taken suitable measures to safeguard and secure any data we hold about you (even if it is only your email address).
8. How Can You Access Your Data?
You have the right to ask for a copy of any of your personal data held by us (where such data is held) and we will provide any and all information in response to your request free of charge. Please contact us for more details at firstname.lastname@example.org or using the contact details below in section 9. Alternatively, please refer to our Data Protection Policy.
You have the right to withdraw your consent to us using your personal data at any time, and to request that we delete it.
9. Contacting Us
11. More Information
Please email email@example.com if you wish to see a copy of our Data Protection Policy or Data Retention Policy